Universal Computer Solutions was one of the first premium IT Support providers for Geelong Business, first opening its doors in 1998. For over two decades, we have gone from strength to strength and have grown to be one of the most respected managed service providers in Geelong and the Surf Coast.
We are continually striving to enhance our wide range of services and deliver even better results for our clients. So, to help propel us even further in our expertise and skills, we are always in search of new additions to our growing team of talented and passionate individuals.
If our team and what we do sounds like something you would like to be a part of, watch out for any career opportunities we have open on this page.
IT Support Technician
We are currently looking for a skilled IT support technician to join our Universal team.
As a support technician, you will be providing wide and varied range of valuable support tasks in areas such as:
- Networking, Communications, and Telephony
- Software installation, system deployment, and administration
- Virus protection, VPN, security, and Cyber Security
- Disaster Planning and Recovery Services
- Cloud, CRM, and SaaS Services
- Hardware deployment and support for items ranging from routers, servers, NAS devices, to PCs and laptops
- Expert troubleshooting of each of the above
We require an individual with:
- Experience in each of the above areas, with a focus on Windows Server and Microsoft Cloud environments
- An eye for detail to ensure clients are provided with highest quality customer service
- Excellent communication skills dealing with clients on all levels
- A current Victorian (full) driver’s license will be required
- And a full police check will be carried out on all candidates
If you are interested, please submit your details through our contact form.